Tickets Now available in Pairs!
Live: October 2
Booking till Dec 31
One Night Records, the world's first Immersive Music venue.
Every night a new lineup of London's finest musicians.
An atmospheric reimagining of modern music's origins and context, featuring emerging talent performing their original material alongside the standards.
The night begins with Rock & Roll bursting out of the lockdown of the 1950s, and travels back in time. Audiences will see the devil at the crossroads, lose themselves in Trad Jazz, revel in Country and Western, romp to rhythm and blues, and at last arrive spinning into ragtime in 1919, the year of the Spanish 'Flu.
As London's first socially distanced immersive event, One Night Records provides a safe environment to spend a night out with family members or friends at a time, enjoying once again an evening of live music, food and drink.
Limited spaces for each night are on sale, in pairs or more and with staggered arrival times, to ensure social distancing.
One Night Records is pleased to announce that the venue and event are designed to be Covid-Safe, incorporating social distancing and exceeding government guidelines for the present day by implementing the following measures:
- Masks to be worn at all times on site - handed out on entry.
- Increased ventilation designed into venue mechanics
- All drinks and food service to be pre-ordered or using ‘drive-thru’ mechanic, so no communal bar area will be in use.
- Suitable washing facilities with soap and warm water and hand sanitisers will be provided at regular intervals
- We will also provide tissues, no-touch trash cans, hand soap, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol, disinfectants, and disposable towels for workers and audiences.
- Signage will encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, and bins provided for disposable gloves and tissues
- Hand sanitiser (alcohol gel) dispensers in each tunnel archway entrance
- No ‘household’ of ticket holders will come closer than 2.5m to the next household - audiences will follow guidelines throughout experience.
- Strict housekeeping in effect wherever audiences go.
- Venue cleaned by professional teams every night.
- Every item bought or used at ONR has a fresh sticker for ‘COVID-19 Safe To Use’.